Monday, October 25, 2010

Post: SGA Meeting 10/19/2010

POST IN QUESTION

An SGA meeting post. Usually I get pretty sleepy during these (via lots of reading), but this one was very short.
Apparently, it was "fun stuff." I imagine that SGA meetings are kind of like some cult ritual where they sacrifice things, but Ken's never mentioned that.
He mentioned some kid "eating a banana" and said something about "phallic objects." Not really sure what a phallic object is, but I really love bananas.
Apparently Dean Bayless said via at some point. Feel like she is trying too hard to be "hip" and "cool."

I don't know this "Becky White," but if she said full/frontal and knows Ken, she must be OK. 

Ken also mentioned "long time readers," so I think he was talking about me. Maybe one day he'll blog about this blog. It would be like a blog blogging about a blog that blogs about the other blog. I call it "cross-blogulation." 

This was a pretty good post. Thx for mentioning bananas.
My rating:
8/10

1 comment:

  1. I have "never" said "full/frontal" at a "meeting"

    ReplyDelete